3000 Watt 12VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Inverter Charger
3000 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Low Frequency Solar Inverter Charger
The most sought-after capability this unit has is its direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 9000 watts with the power to run most-all tools and appliances with high startup surges.
The 3000 watt 12 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger is two products in one.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- It also has a built-in 100 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Popular applications for this inverter include: off-grid home or business back up power, providing electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment. The inverter accepts 12 volts DC, which makes it great for vehicle upfitting as well as boat and RV applications that use a 12 volt battery system. The inverter outputs 120 volts AC.
The most popular feature of this unit is the direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 9000 watts with the power to run many tools and appliances with a startup surges, such as a refrigerators, freezers, microwaves and blow dryers.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
It also features one GFCI power outlet with two receptacles for easy, safe access to the usable AC current, which allow for a peak of 1,500 watts. *Important to remember: the AC outlets have no surge capacity, so you must use the direct connect terminal block to harness the surge capabilities of this inverter.
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- GFCI - 15 amps
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 100 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Auto frequency
- 10 msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time:10ms (Max)
- Bypass terminal breaker - 40 amps
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5 VDC - 11.0 VDC
- Low battery Trip: 10.0 VDC -10.5 VDC
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 15.5 VDC
- Charger breaker - 30 amps
- Idle Consumption: 55 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 21.7 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 56 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.72 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 24.5 x 13.75 x 13.75 inches