500 Watt Pure Sine Solar Grid Tie Micro Inverter
Features high-efficiency MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), allowing each solar panel to run at optimum output.
- This 500-watt micro grid tie inverter is designed specifically for small power solar panels. It can also be used as a diversion or "dump load" for your solar panel and/or batteries when they are full sending all extra power production to the grid. You would use one of our diversion wind and solar charge controllers for that purpose.
- This inverter can directly connect solar panels through the inverter to the home grid.
- Easy to install, you just need a solar panel or panels and this grid tie inverter, then you plug the grid tie inverter into any electrical outlet just like you would a TV or microwave. It's that simple. Stack more inverters and plug them into the same outlet if you add more solar panels.
- Battery mode (automatic identification) with battery low voltage protection.
- Battery mode output power manual adjustment function.
- High-efficiency MPPT, tracking efficiency of over 99 percent providing faster, more sensitive response and reliability.
- Uses a high-frequency isolation transformer.
- Advanced anti-islanding technology.
- Aluminum shell, no rust, heat and cold as well as corrosion.
- LED indicator shows the status of the system.
- Adjustable battery power output.
|Matched Solar Panel||72 cell solar panel: Vmp is 35-39V, Voc is 42-46V; 60 cell solar panel: Vmp is 26-30V, Voc is 34-38V|
|DC Input Voltage Range||22-60V|
|Maximum DC Input Power||45A|
|AC Output Voltage Range||120VAC(90-140VAC) OR 230VAC(190-260VAC)|
|Waterproof Grade||Indoor design|
|Peak Efficiency (110V)||85%|
|Stable Efficiency (110V)||84%|
|Peak Efficiency (220V)||88%|
|Stable Efficiency (220V)||86%|
|Protection||Anti-islanding; Short-circuit; Converse connection; Low voltage; Over voltage; Over temperature|
|Net Weight||2.9 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4 lbs|