5000 Watt 24 Volt Pure Sine Inverter with GFCI
This 5000 Watt Pure Sine inverter with GFCI uses a D.S.P. (Digital Signal Processor) driver to safely generate a pure sine wave at a high quality 120VAC output. The product responds to the high and low battery voltage changes and adapts to its output perfectly to ensure a stable 120VAC. The innovative technology of this pure sine inverter will support the usage of sensitive loads.
All DC and AC operations are automatically controlled by the D.S.P. program. The improved efficiency of this inverter ensures nominal output voltage even at low input DC voltage. Since the output voltage is 3% of the variation input voltage stable power will always be produced for your AC loads. This inverter has excellent driving power with a surge output that's 2 times higher than the output capacity. This allows you to exceed the output for a short period of time (500 milliseconds) to power some devices with a quick startup surge.
With various protection circuits built in, this product will automatically shut down at low voltage or in the event of a sudden change of input/output power. The inverter also shows excellent performance and reliability control during rapid environmental changes such as ambient temperature.
- 5000 Watt continuous power
- 10000 Watt surge for 0.5 second
- 24 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- 60hz or 50hz switch
- Highly efficient - improved output at low voltage
- 2 - GFCI Dual Outlet
- Direct connect AC Terminal Block
- Connector and cable for remote on/off switch
- Isolated ground & neutral
- Short circuit protection (GFCI and AC Breaker)
- On/off switch
- 5 Function Protection LED indicator
- AC Breaker
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- Instruction manual
- 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
- DC Input Voltage 26.4V (21V-30V)
- Output Voltage no load 120VAC +/- 3%
- Continuous 5000 Watts
- Surge 10000 Watts
- 91% Efficiency
- No Load Current (Fan Off) 1.3A 24V
- No Load Current (Fan On) 2.2A 24V
- Low Battery Shut Down: 20.0V
- Low Battery Return on Power: 22.4V
- High Battery Shut Down: 31.7V
- High battery return on Power: 30.0V
- Frequency Selection 50/60hz
- Over Temperature Protection: -25ºC - 79ºC
- Cooling Fan on Temperature: 40ºC
- GFCI Outlets rated at 20A per block
- Unit Weight: 27.3 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23 3/4 x 8 7/8 x 6 1/4
- Shipping Weight: 34 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 29 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 11 3/4 inches