6000 Watt Power Inverter Charger - 24 Volt to 120 Volt
This Inverter Charger is Pure Sine Wave model, providing an extremely clean power signature output to your electronics.
- Harboring a 300% surge capacity at 18,000 watts for 20 seconds.
- Using a 120 volt input for the charger, this inverter can detect if you have lost power, and switch over seamlessly and without interruption to keep the power on whatever you need.
If you need a similar inverter with a bit more power, try our 8000 watt low frequency inverter charger.
This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for nearly any job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions. It's built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it's protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or "conformal-coated" boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system.
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110-120 Volt
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 60 Amp
- LCD remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Battery temp sensor available
- Resettable circuit breakers
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous output power: 6000 Watt
- Surge rating: 18,000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Output voltage: 100-110-120 VAC
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 24 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 20 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 21 VDC-22 VDC
- Low battery trip: 20 VDC-21 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 32 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 31 VDC
- Idle consumption: 76.8 watts
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 29 watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 85A
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- Unit Weight: 78 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches