The Enviro ET40 air pump helps to increase the amount of oxygen in the water. Providing a clean, oil-free air source it is exceptionally quiet in operation, as low as 35dB even when running continuously. The ET40 is easy to service with a competitively priced service kit and is also supported by two-year warranty, With its weatherproof, robust construction it makes an ideal wastewater pump.
Efficiency & Cutoff: The ET40 pump operates under max efficiency up to 6 feet. It will decrease in efficiency at greater depths and will shutoff at 10 feet.
Features and Specifications:
- Running Depth: 6ft
- Cutoff Depth: 10ft
- Product Type: Air
- Max Flow: 1.41 cubic feet per minute
- Max Pressure: 0.15 bar
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.66" x 6.10" x 7.48"
- Connector Size: 0.55"
- Power: 30W
- Green drive technology - energy efficient motors low power consumption
- Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life
- Due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance
- Robust and compact construction - weatherproof
- Easy to service with competitively priced spares kit
- Suited to intermittent or continuous duty applications
- Used by original equiptment manufactures of NSF certified residential
sewage treatment systems.
- UL and CE approved