Crown 165AH 8-Volt Deep Cycle Battery
Made in the U.S.A.
(Available to ship via freight or in-store pickup.)
Crown's modern high-performance deep cycle designs with an advanced plate and internal construction are among the finest engineered batteries you'll find anywhere. And their advanced automated assembly processes consistently deliver the best-available performance, reliability and return on investment. Combine all that with their proprietary PRO ™ and low-maintenance container - features that make battery maintenance predictable and efficient - and you've got a battery that's going to last longer and perform like no other.
- PRO ™: No mess, no guess system for inspecting electrolyte levels that signals when watering is required.
- Heat-sealed Case and Cover Design
- Rigid Connectors: Heavy-duty TTP, COS and Post connectors deliver maximum electrical efficiency and durability.
- X-TEND Container Design: X-Tend provides more electrolyte above the battery plates so batteries can perform longer between watering intervals, lowering preventive maintenance costs and improving overall return on investment.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Combines advanced features such as high-performance plates and solid-cast connections to deliver more machine uptime, less maintenance, and greater charging efficiency.
- Posi-Wrap™ Envelope Separators: Reduces maintenance and prevents failure due to short-circuiting and plate shredding, ensuring reliability and durability.
- Z3 Plate Construction: Combines three integrated features for superior performance and durability:
- Signature "Diamond Z" grid architecture
- An inset lug position
- Revolutionary "LifePlus™" active paste material
|Electrical Capacity (20 Hr Amp Hour)||165AH|
|Electrical Capacity (5 Hr Amp Hour)||140AH|
|RC Minutes||117 / 56A|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.31x7.06x10.82 inches (262x179x275 mm)|
* Because Crown Battery is continually improving its products, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- The number of minutes a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate at 80°F (27°C) and maintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. Capacities are based on peak performance.
- The amount of amp-hours (AH) a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate at 80°F (27°C) and 86°F (30°C) for the 5-Hour rate and maintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. Capacities are based on peak performance.
- Dimensions are based on nominal size. Dimensions may vary depending on type of handle or terminal.
- Dimensions taken from bottom of the battery to the highest point on the battery. Heights may vary depending on type of terminal.
- E Terminal images are representative only.