Hybrid All In One Digital Charge Controller Board with DC to AC Inverter
All In One Digital Charge Controller Board
for Wind Turbines and Solar Panels
Each Model Includes:
|12 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board||24 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board|
|Charge Controller||12/24 Volt Digital Charge Controller Unit |
(See below for specification)
|Brake Switch||3 Phase Brake Switch|
|Dump/Divert Load||600 Watt Divert Load Resistor Bank|
12 Volt 2000 Watt DC to AC modified inverter by Aims
|Fuse||Fuse with ANE Fuse Block||Fuse with ANE Fuse Block|
Product Weight & Dimensions:
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 4.25 inches
- Product Weight: 19.2 pounds
Designed, assembled and quality checked in Missouri USA using global parts.
12 / 24 Volt Digital Charge Controller
Built in digital display and intelligent dual processor controller
Some of the key features of the hybrid controller are:
- Dual (2) Microprocessor controlled - Very stable and very accurate
- Multiple user changeable settings and trip points for many various system requirements and applications
- You can change the dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level, length of time in divert mode when end dump point voltage is reached (between 0 to 999 seconds, or 0 to 999 minutes)
- The controller will also monitor the diversion/disconnect activity and increase its duration several times when your batteries are full. This feature is also adjustable.
- Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board.
- High amp rating - 440 amps, 10,000 watts.
- Battery Status LED - Lets you know your battery's actual voltage!
- Green LED on board lets you know it's in dump mode
- Plug & Play - Long leads for easy termination to your 12 volt or 24 volt battery or battery bank.
- Dump or Divert - Can divert the charging source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the charging source.
- Hybrid Capability - You can connect both wind and solar at the same time
- Reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low power consumption even with the voltmeter on (almost negligible). You can even set the voltmeter to turn off after inactivity.
- Comes completely pre-wired as shown above.