The Enviro ET120 air pump helps to increase the amount of oxygen in the water. Providing a clean, oil-free air source it is exceptionally quiet in operation, as low as 35dB even when running continuously. The ET120 is easy to service with a competitively priced service kit and is also supported by a two-year warranty. With its weatherproof, robust construction it makes an ideal wastewater pump.
Ideal water depths between 4 feet to 10 feet. Shut off depth is 12 feet deep. Our recommendation: For use on ponds up to 10' in depth.
Running Depth: 10 ft
Cutoff Depth: 12 ft
Product Type: Linear Air Pump
Max Flow: 4.24 cubic feet per minute
Max Pressure: 0.10 bar
Product Weight: 21 pounds
Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.43" x 8.36" x 7.79"
Connector Size: 0.71"
- Green drive technology - energy efficient motors low power consumption
- Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life
- Due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance
- Robust and compact construction - weatherproof
- Easy to service with competitively priced spares kit
- Suited to intermittent or continuous duty applications
- Used by original equiptment manufactures of NSF certified residential
sewage treatment systems.
- UL and CE approved