The Missouri Wind and Solar Freedom PMGs contain more copper than typical wind turbine alternators and generators on the market. What does that mean? More copper equals more power output! Our custom made skewed stator reduces cogging and allows startup in lower wind speeds.
Falcon Wind Turbine Blade Features:
- Smooth, fast, and well balanced.
- All parts are laser cut to exact tolerances for high quality operation and appearance.
- All high tensile strength aluminum and 1018 steel construction will withstand severe weather conditions!
- Tested to 95 MPH winds
- Extremely large pitches on aluminum blades act like an anchor, and don't allow the blades to cut through the wind. Ours are low pitched for best performance.
- The gull wing design has eliminated noise and cascade failure that all other aluminum blades suffer from.
- The more wind, the higher the RPM keeps increasing non-stop.
- These extra large blades are designed for high torque.
|1600 Watt 5 Blade||2000 Watt 5 Blade|
|Rotor Diameter||62 Inches||80.5 Inches|
|Turbine Length||41 Inches||51 Inches|