Falcon 80.5 Inch Diameter 3 Blade and Hub Set
Falcon Mach 4™ 80.5 Inch Wind Turbine Blade Set
Laser cut, high tensile strength aircraft aluminum blades
Our largest diameter in the Falcon series, the Falcon Mach 4 features 3 aluminum blades for an overall swept diameter of 80.5 inches.
Precision balanced and hand crafted, no cascade failure that other aluminum blades suffer from. The more wind, the higher the RPM's keep increasing. We tested our blades side by side with a similar competitor's blade set and the Falcon blades started generating power 3.5 miles per hour sooner and with more RPM's.
Falcon™ Mach 4 Blade & Hub Features:
- Smooth, fast, and well balanced. Advanced design for GM Delco alternators.
- All parts are laser cut to exact tolerances for high quality operation and appearance.
- All high tensile strength aluminum and 1018 steel construction will withstand severe weather conditions!
- Tested to 95 MPH winds.
- Extremely large pitches on aluminum blades act like an anchor, and don't allow the blades to cut through the wind. Ours are low pitched for best performance.
- The gull wing design has eliminated noise and cascade failure that all other aluminum blades suffer from.
- The more wind, the higher the RPM keeps increasing non-stop.
- These extra large blades are designed for high torque.
Falcon™ Mach 4 Blade & Hub Specifications:
- .1875 1018 zinc plated steel
- .25 inch diameter blade mounting holes
- 17mm center hole (.669" for Delco alternator shaft)
- Made in the USA
- .125 inch thick aircraft aluminum
- Each blade measures 39 inches (99.06 cm) long
- Each blade is 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) wide
- Assembled diameter: 80.5 inches (2.04 meters)
- Made in the USA
Wind Turbine Blade Set Includes:
- Set of 3 extra large Falcon blades
- 1/4 inch thick zinc plated hub
- 9 sets of bolts