Midnite Solar MNBRAT
30 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller
Charge Controller Features:
- Selectable Charging Modes
- 20 Amp charger with 10 Amp load control
- 30 Amp charger without load control
- No relays, no fans, no external heat-sink
- Type 3R Enclosure
- PV Input voltage maximum - 60 volts
- Four LEDs for Bulk, Float, Load On and Low Battery. Patterned blinking LEDs provide feedback about fault conditions.
- Nominal Battery Voltage
- 12 or 24 Volts - Selectable
- 10 Amps Maximum load circuit rating
- Load circuit
- A unique feature of the Brat is the load circuit. This versatile feature can be used for many purposes including running well pumps, electric fences, or billboard lights in remote areas.
- Customizable Lighting Controller
- The Brat sports a highly customizable 16 position rotary switch lighting controller.
- Compact design
- We understand space can be a struggle in a boat or RV. With that in mind we kept the physical design of the Brat compact ?without sacrificing performance.
- Sealed for harsh environments
- All Brats are weather proof, sealed in a clear UV stabilized polycarbonate housing! (Type 3R/IP55).
- Field repairable printed circuit board (by a qualified technician)
- BUILT IN ARLINGTON, WA - USA
Replaces eleven of the industries' leading controllers with just one model.
Description: The Brat is simply the most versatile solar controller in its class. The Brat is a finely-tuned solar PWM charger capable of providing up to 30 Amps of charging current, with class-leading lighting and load control features including one-of-a-kind Solar Clock.
Rain-proof out of the box, and supporting dead-battery charging and low-voltage load disconnect, The Brat is perfect for outdoor, marine, RV, and unattended remote applications.
The Brat doesn't skimp on features, including temperature-compensated charging, manual and 30-day automatic equalize, and at an affordable price too!