MidNite Solar MNPV3 PV Combiner
MidNite Solar PV Combiner
Photo shows MNPV3 with either breakers or fuses.
Includes a 60 amp plus bus bar, 6 position PV negative bus bar and a 6 position ground bus bar.
Breakers/fuse holders sold separately.
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
(For 150 VDC charge controllers and 600 VDC grid tie inverters)
Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with deadfront, will accept three 150VDC (MNEPV) breakers or two 600 VDC fuse holders.
This range of combiners accommodates PV systems as small as a two string off grid cabin up to 16 strings for a 100KW commercial grid tie inverter. The MNPV series of combiners are the result of 20 years of design and manufacturing experience in the renewable energy industry.
Each unit has the same quality features such as:
- Aluminum rainproof type 3R enclosure
- Internal plastic injection molded dead front covers
- Knock outs that accept waterproof strain reliefs, conduit or panel mount MC type connectors
- Knock outs for lightning arrestors
- Uses 150VDC & 300VDC breakers or 600VDC fuses depending on model number
- ETL listed to UL1741for use in the US and Canada
- Adaptable for two separate inverters or charge controllers on certain models
MidNite Solar PV Combiner Specifications:
- Enclosure rating: Outdoor Rainproof NEMA 3R
- Enclosure material: Powder coated aluminum with stainless hardware
- Mounting options and angle: Vertical wall mount, pole mount or sloped roof mount to 14 degrees incline (3 in 12 roof pitch)
- Number of PV strings: MNPV3 two strings with fuses, three strings with 150 volt breakers
- Maximum number of output circuits: 1
- Wire range for string input: MNPV3 14-6 AWG
- Maximum OCPD rating: 30 amp with fuses and 63 amps with 150 volt breakers
- Maximum output amps: 60 amps
- Output wire range: 14 to 1/0 AWG
- Lug temperature rating: 90°C
- Deadfront: Custom molded plastic dead front
- Lockable: Yes
- Rating: UL1741
- Dimensions: 10.5"L x 4.5"W x 3.5"D