500 Watt Basic Wind Turbine for Off-Grid Charging
Tail Design for Higher Winds & Faster Tracking - ULTRA HIGH SPEED RAPTOR GENERATION 4 WIND TURBINE BLADES
Assembled in the USA by Missouri Wind and Solar
Start-up wind speed between 6-12 mph.
6mph with 5 and 7 blade. 12mph with 3 blade.
Internal or external rectifier options:
AC (External Rectifier) Output Models: The 3 phase AC to DC bridge rectifier can be installed next to your charge controller and batteries for a 3 phase cable run down the tower.
DC (Internal Rectifier) Output Models: The 3 phase AC to DC bridge rectifier is built into the case making it a two wire DC run to your charge controller or batteries.
Uses: Battery or battery bank charging, stackable wind turbine grid tie inverters, direct DC water heating elements, direct DC resistive heating, or other applications where 3 phase AC or DC can be used.
What you get with the 500 Watt Wind Turbine:
- 3, 5, or 7 Raptor Generation 4 Wind Turbine Blades for maximum output
- Assembled blades are 60" diameter
- Blades do not overload the PMA at low RPMs, turns faster for more amps
- Wind Turbine Blade Hub
- 3/16'' thick steel, no cheap aluminum or plastic
- Zinc Plated or Powder Coated
- 500 Watt Permanent Magnet Alternator
- Standard 17 mm shaft
- 100% solid core zinc plated rotor design with air flow holes for cooler operation
- Smoother operation with flywheel power boost
- Housing bolts treated with anti-seize to prevent dissimilar metal corrosion
- Above 500 watts if you have zone 2 winds or above; power rated when using Raptor G4 blades. Easy start-up in zone 2 winds or higher depending on blade set.
- 125,000 hours+ of rated bearing life. New bearings cost only $3.00
- AC Output Models: The 3 phase AC to DC bridge rectifier can be installed next to your batteries or inverter for a 3 phase cable run down the tower.
- DC Output Models: The 3 phase AC to DC bridge rectifier is built into the case making it a two wire run to your charge controller or batteries.
- Tail Fin & Arms
- 16 gauge powder coated steel
- Measures 13 x 19 Inches
- Double tail arms
- Steel mounting bracket
- Fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe
- Powder coated
- Limited Warranty