Raptor Generation 5 Wind Turbine Blade
Raptor Generation 5 (G5) Wind Turbine Blade
Missouri Wind and Solar works hard to provide only the best products for our customers - introducing the Raptor Generation 5™ (G5) Blade. The Raptor G5 blades are made from revolutionary carbon fiber composites (used by the aircraft industry) - The same material used in the F-22 Raptor fighter jet.
The Raptor Generation 5™ series of wind turbine blades are compatible with HyEnergy, WindMax, SkyMax, Gudcraft, and other Chinese made wind turbines.
Upgrade your turbine and see the difference!
- Designed for high speed, high efficiency, affordability and durability.
- Made to withstand extreme heat and sub-zero temps, our blades are designed for high speed, high efficiency, affordability and durability.
- They are rated to withstand 125 mph winds and are designed to operate real PMA's (permanent magnet alternators) at high speed in low winds to create the maximum power a PMA can put out.
- Our Raptor Generation 5 blades can be used on HyEnergy, Windmax, SkyMax, Gudcraft, and other Chinese made wind turbines to increase low wind start-up, power production, and improve safety from plastic/PVC blades.
Watch the video below for more information about Raptor Generation 5 Wind Turbine Blades:
Raptor Generation 5 Blade Series Features:
- Weighed for density
- Perfectly balanced
- Ran to strict specifications and procedures
- Reinforced and impact resistant
- Cooled to avoid warping
- QC gauged 100% for size
- Inspected for flaws and appearance at three points
- Clockwise rotation
- Limited Warranty
|Raptor G5 33 Inch Blade|
|Blade Length:||33 in (83.82 cm)|
|Blade Width at Base:||6 in (15.24 cm)|
|Blade Width at Tip:||1.125 in (28.575 mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Holes:||5/16 in (8 mm)|
|Blade Weight:||approx 2 lbs|
Freedom II G5 Wind Turbine Output:
Wind Turbine Testing:
Freedom II Output with the MidNite Classic Charge Controller: