SkyMax 440 Charge Controller for Wind, Solar, and Hydro
Wind Solar Hydro Battery Charge Controller with Dual Meters
Connect Wind or Hydro and Solar at the same time with this rugged controller
We've made installation quick and easy with connectors that accept bare wire - no lug terminal ends required.
We've also included breakers to protect your system and made the controller for 12, 24, or 48 volt systems.Lots of knockouts on all sides of the box means you can easily run your battery or dump load cable to the terminals in the box.
Please note that this charge controller is not compatible with lithium batteries.
Key Charge Controller Features:
- Dual meters:
- Each meter displays voltage, wattage, amperage and watts per hour from each charging source.
- Dual microprocessor controlled for stability and accuracy
- Multiple user changeable settings and trip points for many various system requirements and applications.
- You can change the dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level, and length of time in divert mode when end dump point voltage is reached (between 0 to 999 seconds, or 0 to 999 minutes)
- Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board
- On board relay isolates electronics from back voltage spikes from large 440 amp relay. This is important to get the longest life out of the electronics. No one else has this!
- High amp rating: 440 amps, 10,000 watts; 100 amps continuous for the solar side.
- Can divert the charging source from the batteries to the load or dump both the batteries along with the charging source (dump load sold separately)
- Connect both wind or hydro and solar at the same time
- Reverse polarity protection
- MidNite Solar MNEPV 100 Amp and 63 Amp 150VDC Din Rail Breakers
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty