Don't worry about adding too much solar! Controller has automatic self limiting feature. As long as your panels are wired within the voltage range, the controller will limit the output to the battery at the maximum rating. This feature will gain you more overall power early and late in the day!
MPPT Charge Controller Features:
- High efficiency MPPT charge controller with conversion efficiency up to 98%.
- Three stage charge mode to prolong battery life: constant current, constant voltage, float charge.
- Multiple settings: discharge mode, ON/OFF mode, PV voltage control mode, dual time control mode, PV+time control mode.
- Battery voltage auto recognition.
- Variety of battery type compatibility: flooded lead acid, sealed lead acid, gel and lithium battery charging.
- Over current protection.
- Soft backlit LCD screen to display system type, PV input voltage, PV input current, day/month/total generated energy, battery type, battery voltage, charging current, charging power, load current and load power.
- RS485 communication makes it convenient for user’s integration management.
- PC software motitoring and WiFi module enabled.
- CE, RoHS, FCC certifications approved.
- Two year warranty with an extended warranty option.
**Includes user manual
|Charge Mode||MPPT Solar Charger|
|System Voltage||12/24/36/48V Auto Recognition|
|Max PV Input Voltage (VOC)||DC150V|
|Rated Charging Current||60 Amps|
|Load Rated Current||60 Amps|
|Charging Method||3-Stage: constant current, constant voltage, float charge|
|Output Voltage Stability||≤±1.5%|
|Load Control Mode||On/Off; PV voltage; Dual-time; PV + Time|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.5 Volts|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C - +50°C / -4°F - 122°F|
|IP (Ingress Protection)||IP21|
|Battery Compatibility||Lead Acid, Sealed AGM, Gel, Lithium|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, FCC|