Solar PV Cable #8 AWG UL Approved (by the foot)
Solar PV Cable #8 AWG UL Approved
Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulated
18 - 750 MCM • 2000 Volts • -40°C to 90°C Wet and Dry
Photovoltaic cable has a chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation.
Appropriate for use in solar power applicatioins that require 2,000 volt rating. For use in grounded interconnection and
ungrounded Photovoltaic power systems.
- Conductors: Stranded bare copper conductor per ASTM B-3, B-8.
- Insulation: Chemically
- Cross-linked polyethylene
- Colors: Black or Red
Industry Listings & Standards:
- UL Listed as Photovoltaic Cable per Standard Subject 4703 and 44
- -40°C/90°C Wet and Dry Rated
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- RoHS Compliant
- Sunlight Resistant
- VW-1 Rated
- Insulation Thickness: 85 mils
- Nominal OD: .314 inches