10 AWG Solar Panel PV Extension Cable with MC4 Connectors
All cables are manufactured with genuine multi-contact MC4 connectors and #10 AWG use-2/rhw-2 rated wire.
- 600 VDC
- 10 AWG PV Cable
- Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL-44, UL-854
- Federal Specification A-A-59544
- NEMA WC70/ICEA S-95-658
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
- UL 1685-FT4/IEEE 1202 (70,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test (1/0 AWG and larger)
- ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test
- NEMA RV4 2009
- ARRA 2009; Section 1605 "Buy American" Compliant
- Stranded conductors, uncoated copper per ASTM-B787 and ASTM-B8
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation per UL-854
- Type USE-2 or RHH or RHW-2 copper conductors are suitable for use in conduit and raceways installed underground in conduit, wet locations, and where condensation and moisture accumulations within the conduit do not exceed 90 C.
- Applications requiring direct burial are permitted for Type USE-2, RHH, RHW-2 per UL-854. For applications requiring Type
- RHH or RHW-2, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90 C in wet or dry locations. Type USE -2 or RHH or RHW-2 is permitted for 600 volt applications.
- Rated VW-1. When used as RHH or RHW-2, cable also complies with ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) flame test.