5000 Watt 12VDC to 240VAC 60Hz Well Pump Power Inverter
Well Pump Power Inverter Overview:
The AIMS Power 5000 watt inverter with 240 volts AC output is a great choice for an off grid well pump that requires 240VAC to operate. However, keep in mind that this inverter is not a "split phase" 240VAC; you will not be able to pull one leg off to create 120VAC. The 240VAC supply is accomplished through one of the two AC receptacles, or the direct connect terminal block. This inverter will accept 12 volts as an input and produce a modified sine wave output.
First and foremost, this AIMS inverter offers some great features that are beneficial to any system. First, the front panel has digital gauges that display DC voltage and amp draw. These gauges allow the customer to actively monitor the condition of their system with easy to read gauges. Secondly, the cooling fans are thermally controlled; which means the fans will only cycle on when the inverter is under heavy loads or the inverter is getting warm internally.
Whether your well pump is off grid or you need back up power for the pump, the AIMS Power 5000 watt 240VAC inverter is a great option. For over a decade, AIMS Power has offered top of the line off grid inverters and accessories for virtually any application.
If you need more than 5000 watts of power, please see our industrial 24 volt and 48 volt inverters in the related products below!
For PWRINV5K24012W Models purchased after 11/18/2014 use the new AIMS Power Remote On/Off Switch.
- 5000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Red LED indicates overheat
- Red LED indicates overload
- Dual AC receptacle universal
- Volt and amp meter
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Single cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
Download Product Manual:
Note: This is not a Split Phase Inverter. This is strictly a single phase 240 Volt Output. Cannot be ran in phase to produce two legs of 120 Volt. This is not a Split Phase Inverter. This is strictly a single phase 240 Volt Output. Cannot be ran in phase to produce two legs of 120 Volt.
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10,000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 240 Volts AC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- .5 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30-150 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 150 +/- 5 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- Low voltage and overvoltage alarm and protection
- AC Output Socket Type: dual 240
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Unit Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.92 x 7.95 x 6.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 24 x 12 x 9 inches