Aims 180 Watt Pure Sine Inverter with USB Port
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances. When it comes to selecting an inverter, it's helpful to know that AIMS Pure Sine Wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced, lightweight, compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade, the AIMS Power Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement.
Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV's, medical equipment.
To select the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. This process is also the same for finding a true sine wave inverter.
- DC to AC power inverter
- New compact and lightweight design with THERMAL fan and USB port
- Only weighs 1 lb
- 180 watt continuous power
- Convenient cigarette plug and alligator clip cable
- AC output short circuit protection
- Lightweight case instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous Output Power: 180 watts
- Surge Capacity: 360 watts
- DC Input Operating Voltage: 10-15 volts
- Output Voltage: 120 volts AC
- Output Voltage Regulation: +/- 3%
- Output Wave Form: pure sine
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- DC Amps: 15 amps
- AC Amps: 1.5 amps
- No Load Drain .38 DC amps
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 9.7-10 volts
- Battery high voltage shutdown: 15 volts
- No-load power consumption: .3 DC amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- Unit Weight: 1 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 6.88 x 3.25 x 1.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 13 x 13 x 4.5 inches
Pure Sine Wave