2000 Watt 12VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Inverter Charger - UL 458 LISTED
2000 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - UL Listed
The AIMS Power 2000 Watt pure sine low frequency inverter with built-in battery charger is more than just your typical back up power inverter charger. This inverter charger is built tough and ready to be utilized to its fullest extent.
This inverter charger includes heavy duty transformers producing the cleanest power available from an inverter.
The reliable source of backup power boasts an average 10 millisecond transfer time with the built-in transfer switch, becoming a nearly uninterruptible power supply in conjunction with your battery backup system. So forget spending several thousands of dollars on a self-contained UPS and switch to an inverter charger / battery system.
This inverter charger can be used with any existing 12 VDC battery and generator combination, capable of accepting an AC power source to charge the batteries. Plug it in at home until you need it or fire up your gas generator when your batteries get low, to power the charger within the inverter.
Installed on the inverter is hard-point 3-wire output capable of dragging the massive 300% surge rating from the inverter all at once. The surge rating at 6000 watts lasts for 20 seconds providing plenty of power for your high use applications such as water pumps, large tools, microwaves or other large appliances.
The low frequency pure sine wave is able to handle spikes from unstable power supplies in countries where the power system is unreliable. With an auto-frequency detect, this inverter is capable of being used in countries with a 50Hz 120 VAC system as well as 60Hz 120 VAC systems. Perfect for Caribbean Island nations and the typical American RV, boat or home. The marine grade coating on this inverter protects it against atmospheric water vapor and condensation while remaining fully operational. The board is coated with water resistant shield to extend the longevity of the internal circuitry. This 2000 Watt version is available in 12, 24 and 48 volt versions, allowing you to use these inverters on a 24 volt or 48 volt battery bank or off-grid system.
As with all AIMS Power inverters, the PICOGLF20W12V120V has a 1 year manufacturer warranty including one year of free technical support.
- 2000 Watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 Watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 70 A
- GFCI - 20 A
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10 msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25 Watt power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watt
- Surge rating: 6000 Watt (20 Seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Terminal output breaker - 20 A
- Transfer load - 20 A
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5 VDC-11.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 10.0 VDC-10.5 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 15.5 VDC
- Idle consumption: 28 Watt
- Input breaker - 20 A
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 12.7 watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 70A
- Over charge protection shutdown 15.7 V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- Unit Weight: 47.4 lbs
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 x 11 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Shipping L x W x H 20.5 x 13.8 x 12.2 inches