24 Volt Suntaqe 300 Pure Sine Wave Power Without Batteries Solar Inverter Controller
Double the Power and Pure Sine Wave output for your sensitive devices such as cordless drill battery chargers.
24 Volt Suntaqe PWB (power without batteries) Inverter Controller housed in protective box with DC to 110/120 volt AC SkyMax inverter.
Just plug in one or more solar panels and the Suntaqe PWB intelligently controls the output to operate the AC power inverter directly from the sun. The Suntaqe PWB does not contain or use ANY batteries to operate. No batteries to fail or replace and no maintenance! This is truly remote and mobile AC power! When you deploy and plug in the solar panel, you will get household type AC power.
Batteryless 300 watt DC to AC controller. Works directly from Missouri Wind solar panels for remote use with 110/120 volt AC appliances and devices.
Perfect for work, boondocking, camping, RV, pond aeration, farm, home, shop, greenhouse, and shed use.
Suntaqe 300 Requirements:
- Works with one or more pairs of 12 volt solar panels in series, parallel (see user guide link below)
- (4) 12 volt solar panels wired in series - parallel
- (3) 12 volt solar panels wired in series
- Works with one or more 24 volt (60 volt max VOC) solar panel(s) from 20 to 380 watt power or greater
- 24 volt solar panels wired in parallel
- cordless drill battery chargers
- pond/lake/lagoon/septic/aquaponic pumps and aerators
- water de-icing by means of aeration from cattle tanks to ponds to aquaponics (see our pond aeration items here)
- exhaust fans
- automatic feeders
- LED or CFL lighting
- cell phone charging, battery charging (you can even use it to charge a battery during the day to be used during night time. DC and AC power at night too!), laptops, small televisions or monitors, portable radios, fans, shavers/trimmers, or other applications where the expense and hassle of batteries and billed energy are not wanted or needed. Uses are limitless and cost free!
Suntaqe Inverter Controller Features:
- Off the shelf Plug and play
- Components mounted on a galvanized back plate
- Includes solar PV cable with MC4 connectors for quick solar panel connections
- Standard MC4 solar input connectors
- Easy and short plug-n-play instructions included
- Dimensions: 10x7x7 inches
- Weight (with inverter): 5.0 pounds
- Designed, assembled, and quality checked here in Seymour Missouri USA
Power Inverter Specifications:
The Skymax Thunderbolt Power Inverters convert DC power to usable 110/120 Volt power for your appliances.
The 300 Watt Pure Sine Wave inverter provides clean, stable AC power - ideal for your more sensitive electronics and household appliances.
Power Inverter Features:
- 300W continuous power Pure Sine Wave
- Intelligent cooling fan to extend inverter lifespan
- Single AC receptacle
- USB Port
- On/Off switch
- Convenient cigarette plug & alligator clips
- (To protect the vehicle's wiring, the vehicles cigarette lighter adapter can only handle 180 watts. If you are going to use more than 180 watts, you must wire inverter to battery)
- AC output short circuit protection
- LED Indicator lights for power and protections
- Aluminum case for optimum heat dissipation
- Built-In Protections: Overload protection, Over-temperature protection, Over voltage protection, Low voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Reverse polarity protection
Power Inverter Specifications:
- Rated Power: 300 Watts
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC
- Output Voltage: 110 / 120 VAC ±5%
- Unload Current: <0.3 Amps
- Output Frequency: 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V 1A
- Max Efficiency: 90%
- Input Voltage Range: 10-15.5V
- Low Voltage Alarm: 10.5±0.5V
- Low Voltage Protection: 10±0.5V
- Over Voltage Protection: 15.5±0.5V
- Low Voltage Recover: 13±0.5V
- Over Voltage Recover: 14.8V±0.5V
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Warranty: 2 year Manufacturer
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.4 x 2.6 inches (208 x 112 x 67 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 pounds