3 5/8 Inch 12 Volt Fan
- Can be used on solar and wind systems or projects.
- You can direct connect to an existing diversion load on many diversion charge controllers for cooling resistor heaters
- Air circulation in small areas
- Venting battery compartments, etc.
- Even if you have a 24 volt or 48 volt battery bank you still can connect to a 12 volt section of that bank to operate the fan!
DC Fan Specifications:
- Rated Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Input Current: 0.75 Amps Max
- Air Flow: 85 CFM
- Speed: 3800 RPM
- Material: Plastic blades & housing
- Noise: 47.5 dB
- Ball bearing
- 11 inch leads
- Locked rotor output (stall sensor): open collector
- Transistor 5-28 Volts DC MA maximum
- UL/CSA/VDE/CE listed
- Dimensions: 3 5/8 in x 3 5/8 in x 1 ½ in
- Weight: 0.42 pounds
Comes with 3 leads: red, black, and blue. For 12 volt applications, simply cut off the blue wire, it is not used.