3 5/8 Inch Delta 12 Volt Fan
DC Fan Specifications:
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current: 0.75 Amps
- CFM: 85
- Plastic blades & housing
- 47.5 DB noise
- Ball bearing
- 11 inch leads
- Locked rotor output (stall sensor): open collector
- Transistor 5-28 Volts DC MA maximum
- UL/CSA/VDE/CE listed
- Dimensions: 3 5/8 in x 3 5/8 in x 1 ½ in
- Weight: 0.42 pounds
Comes with 3 leads: red, black, and blue. Just cut off the blue wire, it is not used.
- Can be used on solar and wind systems or projects.
- You can direct connect to an existing diversion load on many diversion charge controllers for cooling resistor heaters
- Air circulation in small areas
- Venting battery compartments, etc.
- Even if you have a 24 volt or 48 volt battery bank you still can connect to a 12 volt section of that bank to operate the fan!