SimpliPhi Power PHI 3.8KWH Lithium Battery - 48V
- PHI3.8 48VM
- Ships via Freight
If you're considering batteries, the SimpliPhi deep cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate batteries are a great maintenance free, non toxic storage solution.
|Batteries are available for in store pick up or must ship via freight|
The PHI 3.8 kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. Some of the features are: It is modular, light-weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
Maintenance free - No ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation required.
- Battery Capacity: 75 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2 VDC
- DC Voltage Range: 48 VDC to 56 VDC
- Rated kWh Capacity: 3.8 kWh DC @ 100% DOD / 3.04 kWh DC @ 80% DOD
- MAX Continuous Discharge Rate: 37.5 Amps DC (1.9 kW DC)
- Depth of Discharge: up to 100%
- Operating Efficiency: 98%
- Self-Discharge Rate: < 1% per month
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Cycle Life: 10,000+ cycles (@ 80% DOD)
- Warranty: 10 Years or 10,000 cycles (@ 80% DOD)
- Weight: 78.24 lbs. (35.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 14 x 8 inches (15.5 in tall with terminals) / 0.88 cu.ft.
- Made in California, USA
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant
Compatible with all industry standard inverters. Battery bank to inverter output sizing must be a 2:1 ratio.
**As a battery rule of thumb, it's important to round up to the next number of batteries needed for your system. Under sizing your system will shortchange battery life and could void the warranty**
**Must be wired in parallel**