90 Amp 3 Wire Slip Ring Kit
90 Amp 3 Wire Slip Ring Kit for Wind Turbine Generators
- (12) inches of 3/8 inch double wall heavy duty heat-shrink tube with air tight mastic inner seal
- (6) pieces 10-12 gauge butt connectors
- (1) 3 wire custom 90 amp AC/DC slip ring
Get it all here. No need to find heat shrink here and butt connectors there with a wait for different shipments to come in and HOPE you receive the right stuff! We've taken the guesswork out of it and put together a perfect kit for you!
For wind turbine use (but not limited to):
- 3 phase AC output wind turbines
- 6 phase AC, or "Dual" output wind turbines
- DC 2 wire + and - output wind turbines
- Not recommended for use with 48V wind turbines
Slip Ring Features & Specifications
These 90 Amp 3 wire slip rings are small and compact with OD 22.00 mm * L 45 mm, standard, off-the-shelf. Color-coded lead wires are used on both the stator and rotor for simplified electrical connections. Using a 90° V-groove ring design for each ring. These slip rings are ideal for our Freedom PMGs and PMAs.
Slip Ring Specifications:
|Overall diameter||22 mm|
|Contact Material||Precious Metal: gold-gold|
|Working life||depends on working speed|
|Operating Temp.||-40°C to 80°C|
|Materials||Lead Free, RoHS compliant|
|Current||30A per wire (3 wires at 30 amps = 90 amps)|
|Max speed||50 RPM|
|Length||45 mm (1.85" )|
|Contact Resistance||<80m Ohm (AW12#,250mm)|
|Lead Wire||UL Teflon® Awg12|
|Humidity||10% to 90% RH|
1)The operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.
2)Lead Wire size: 8A -> AWG16,15A -> AWG16,30A -> AWG12 colored code.
3)Electrical noise is dependent upon the rotating speed and current,voltage.