Wind and Solar Charge Controller w/ LED Display & 600 Watt Divert Load
with LED meter that shows battery voltage
Comes pre-wired for plug and play with:
- Charge controller with LED volt meter
- 600 watt divert load (2 resistor bank)
- 5 feet heavy duty battery cables
Please note that this charge controller is not compatible with lithium batteries.
You can also attach additional DC wind turbines and solar panels to the board. Designed, assembled and quality checked in Missouri USA using global parts.
Some of the key features of this hybrid controller are:
- Dual microprocessor controlled for stability and accuracy
- Multiple user changeable settings and trip points for many various system requirements and applications. You can change the dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level, and length of time in divert mode when end dump point voltage is reached (between 0 to 999 seconds, or 0 to 999 minutes)
- Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board
- On board relay isolates electronics from back voltage spikes from large 440 amp relay. This is important to get the longest life out of the electronics. No one else has this!
- High amp rating: 440 amps, 10,000 watts.
- Battery Status LED lets you know your battery's actual voltage!
- Green LED on board lets you know the controller is in dump mode
- Plug & Play: Long leads for easy termination to your 12 volt battery or battery bank
- Can divert the charging source from the batteries to the load or dump both the batteries along with the charging source.
- Connect both wind and solar at the same time
- Reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low power consumption, even with the voltmeter on (almost negligible).The voltmeter can be set to turn off after periods of inactivity.
- Comes with 5 feet of heavy duty cables.
- Comes completely pre-wired as shown above.
- Mounting Plate Dimensions: 8 inches x 12 inches
- Battery not included
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Product Instruction Manuals: