The Enviro ET100 air pump helps to increase the amount of oxygen in the water. Providing a clean, oil-free air source it is exceptionally quiet in operation, as low was 35dB even when running continuously. The ET100 is easy to service with a competitively priced service kit and is also supported by a two-year warranty. With its weatherproof, robust construction it makes an ideal wastewater pump.
Ideal water depths between 2 feet to 10 feet. Shut off depth is 12 feet deep. Our recommendation: For use on ponds up to 10' in depth.
- Running Depth: 10 ft
- Cutoff Depth: 12 ft
- Product Type: Air
- Max Flow: 3.53 cubic feet per minute
- Max Pressure: 0.10 bar
- Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.37" x 7.71" x 6.96"
- Connector Size: 0.71"
- Power: 80W
- Green drive technology - energy efficient motors low power consumption
- Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life
- Due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance
- Robust and compact construction - weatherproof
- Easy to service with competitively priced spares kit
- Suited to intermittent or continuous duty applications
- Used by original equiptment manufactures of NSF certified residential
sewage treatment systems.
- UL and CE approved