- Use on vertical snap-together profiles
- Use on single-folded with horizontal projection ≤ 0.54” (13 mm)
- Use for heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
Does the S-5-S Fit Your Roof Profile?
In order for the S or S Mini to fit the types of seams illustrated below, the finished seam must:
- Be at least 1” high
- Have a finished seam thickness ≤.54” (13 mm) for snap-lock type profiles
- Have a horizontal seam dimension ≤.54” (13 mm) for single-fold type profiles
- Have a male seam height sufficient for the clamp setscrews to fully engage both male and female seam portions together
How to Install the S-5-S Clamp on Your Roof Profile*
Installation is as simple as placing the clamp on the seam and tightening the round point Torx Drive (T30) setscrews to the specified tension. Then, affix ancillary items using the bolt (provided with standard S clamp; sold separately for the S Mini).
*See more detailed installation instructions in the PDF download below.
*S-5! clamps may be moved in the event of initial misplacement. However, due to the ensuing oxidation process which acts as a natural thread lock, we can express no opinion to the performance of a clamp once it has been removed and reinstalled or the ability to remove the clamp after this process has occurred.